• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 Partner!

ICanSeeYourPixels

I wrote a book about birds, it flew off the shelf.
Hello:) My name is Chelsea, I'm 20 years old and have been roleplaying/writing fan-fiction on and off for what seems like forever. I am still pretty new to this site and still looking for a few new roleplays. I will usually reply two or more times in a day unless something work/college related comes up. I am always open to plot ideas if you have any though there are a few fandoms that I'm interested in.

T.v shows/Anime

SuperNatural ♥

Lost Girl

Vampire Dairies ♥

Switched at Birth

Steven Universe ♥

Adventure Time

Soul Eater ♥

Black Butler

Video Games

Borderlands ♥♥

Undertale ♥♥

Dishonored

ICanSeeYourPixels said:
Hello:) My name is Chelsea, I'm 20 years old and have been roleplaying/writing fan-fiction on and off for what seems like forever. I am still pretty new to this site and still looking for a few new roleplays. I will usually reply two or more times in a day unless something work/college related comes up. I am always open to plot ideas if you have any though there are a few fandoms that I'm interested in.

T.v shows/Anime

SuperNatural ♥

Lost Girl

Vampire Dairies ♥

Switched at Birth

Steven Universe ♥

Adventure Time

Soul Eater ♥

Black Butler

Video Games

Borderlands ♥♥

Undertale ♥♥

Dishonored

I'm interested in a soul eater roleplay. I wanted to know do you roleplay canon or oc?

Hello! : D I myself am a huge fan of Soul Eater and Adventure Time, and I'm up for any fantasy, SciFi, or modern roleplays as well. I am typically quick to respond, although in a detailed roleplay I may take a little while to find the right words.

Carmelita said:
I'm interested in a soul eater roleplay. I wanted to know do you roleplay canon or oc?
Ok! I usually roleplay OC though I'm not opposed to canon :)

EmerySnowe said:
Hello! : D I myself am a huge fan of Soul Eater and Adventure Time, and I'm up for any fantasy, SciFi, or modern roleplays as well. I am typically quick to respond, although in a detailed roleplay I may take a little while to find the right words.
Hey! :) I would be willing to do either Soul Eater or Adventure time. I'm actually very similar, I try to word things the best way possible so I'll usually take a little more time on posts that need more detail

jmcknight08 said:
Id be interested in a Switched At Birth or Borderlands roleplay
I would also be interested in either though I must say I would probably be a little more interested in Borderlands unless you'd wanted to do both..? :)

ICanSeeYourPixels said:
Ok! I usually roleplay OC though I'm not opposed to canon :)
Hey! :) I would be willing to do either Soul Eater or Adventure time. I'm actually very similar, I try to word things the best way possible so I'll usually take a little more time on posts that need more detail

I would also be interested in either though I must say I would probably be a little more interested in Borderlands unless you'd wanted to do both..? :)
Okay. I'll send a pm.

I love undertale and all of its various AUs,adventure time or maybe even black butler if you had ideas for any of them :) or we can come up with something together of course

EternalFlameBaby said:
I love undertale and all of its various AUs,adventure time or maybe even black butler if you had ideas for any of them :) or we can come up with something together of course
I love undertale too! I really love the US/UF Au's:) and I'm sure we could come up with something in pm:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back