• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 Hetalia or Attack on Titan long time roleplay.

Nerdgirl663

Hello, I am looking for a roleplay partner for a long time roleplay with either Hetalia or Attack on Titan characters to roleplay with.
Hetalia characters I can play: Hungary, Ukraine, Finland, Nyo Finland, Denmark(Nyo as well), Prussia (Nyo as well) and Nyo Canada.
Attack on Titan characters I can play: Historia, Hanji, Sasha, and Armin.

I am fine with any ships, I am also fine with doing family roleplays and Romance (no smut or 18+).
If you want to roleplay, Please be able to do paragraph form roleplay, please be detailed and please understand that I will not be on 24/7 because I need to sleep and to do school work.
Just message me if you want to roleplay.
=

hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, mainly for hetalia. I play Norway, Iceland, England & just about most of the characters though the first three would be my main muses. I can do paragraph replies and like you I am a little busy with school and study so I completely understand the not on 24/7 thing. reply whenever you get a chance though there's no rush! I look forward to hopefully roleplaying with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back