• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 death note roleplay.

My Rules: 1: DO NOT GHOST A.k.A Avoid me purposely lol-. (Please XD)2: If I don't reply early enough, Do not leave the chat, I have a personal life too- Sheesh ;-;

3: I am usually a 2-3+ liner, It really depends on whats going on. I may use 1 lines if I start loosing ideas lol.

4: Idc what happens in a rp, just don't power play.

5: If you wanna do another roleplay or restart the roleplay, just tell me lmao

6: Please Do NOT just Put lines Like This: Example: She woke up. she went to school. she sat down. she stood up. she looked at you. she said hi. she stood up. she left. she got shot. she didn't die. she went home. ((Yeah--- please don't type sentences like that, You a 3rd grader mate?)7: Don't be rude.

Yep, you heard rule 1 clearly: DON'T GHOST

Death note roleplay plot: A Bored high school student at the age of 16 finds a raven colored notebook lying on school grounds with the word "Death note" inscribed on it. At first, they assumed that it was a prank, so they picked it up and took it home to use as their own diary.

They soon began writing what happened after school that day, describing that they were being harassed by another student. Moreover, They closed the presumed to be diary and headed to bed. Little that they know, They're in for a shocking surprise the very next day.

The young student wakes up to their older sibling nudging to wake up. of course, they weren't interested to do so until they (Their sibling) Reports to them that the student who has been harassing them has died of a sudden heart attack. The young student jerked up in slight disbelief their face filled in sweat as the rules of the death note flashed before their eyes

• "The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
    This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
  • If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
  • If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
  • After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds."
    Soon enough, they realized what power that the death note holds and how the can become the god of the world.
    As 2 weeks passed, there has been numerous reports and cases of criminals dying from
    cardiac arrest
    in the Urban area of Tokyo Japan, done by the mysterious being known by the name of "Kira"
    But on this case, Kira isn't alone. In fact, they have someone by the name of L on their tail.
    Will L find out whose the young student behind this bloody trail?
Dm me to find out.

Extra requirements: L's name doesn't necessarily have to be L, It can be something else if you choose that role.

This roleplay is a bash of romance and mystery. (yes, we can do a L x Kira thing as well XD)

This roleplay contains an explicit amount of gore, so if you have any trigger warnings, then please state all of them.

if you choose either role such as L, or Kira, your actions do contain consequences and any wrong move can lead you straight to your death.

And yes, You can end up gaining the entire world in this roleplay, it just takes a lot of strategy.

And Ocs only please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back