• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 Creepypasta roleplay!!

Eatmydust

Hi there!! My names Hannah, I am a literate/mirror roleplayer! I'm new here so this starter might look a bit rough to some people but I'll try my best! (This is 17+ please don't interact if you're younger cause I'm 18 and just would appreciate that:)

What I'm looking for right now: double up Creepypasta roleplay

What I can do: I can do love triangles, oc x cc, oc x oc, and cc x cc!! I'm very open minded so don't be shy to tell me ships and all that!

Characters I can play:
Jeff the killer
Ticci Toby
BEN drowned
Eyeless Jack
Laughing Jack
Bloody Painter
Masky
Hoodie
(If there are any other pastas I missed that you would like for me to play I might be open for it! Let me know if you don't like how I play the character or don't feel comfortable with the way I present them, I'll try to play them a bit differently.)

Creepypasta is a very head-canon based fandom so I'm okay doing either more fanon leaning or canon leaning! If you like the mansion AU I'm completely open to that considering I enjoy that very much myself! If you prefer all of it being in a more 'canon' way, I'm okay with that too! So don't be shy to msg if you're interested!

hiya! if you're looking - i'm still interested !

Hi there!! My names Hannah, I am a literate/mirror roleplayer! I'm new here so this starter might look a bit rough to some people but I'll try my best! (This is 17+ please don't interact if you're younger cause I'm 18 and just would appreciate that:)

What I can do: I can do love triangles, oc x cc, oc x oc, and cc x cc!! I'm very open minded so don't be shy to tell me ships and all that!

Characters I can play:
Jeff the killer
Ticci Toby
BEN drowned
Eyeless Jack
Laughing Jack
Bloody Painter
Masky
Hoodie
(If there are any other pastas I missed that you would like for me to play I might be open for it! Let me know if you don't like how I play the character or don't feel comfortable with the way I present them, I'll try to play them a bit differently.)

Creepypasta is a very head-canon based fandom so I'm okay doing either more fanon leaning or canon leaning! If you like the mansion AU I'm completely open to that considering I enjoy that very much myself! If you prefer all of it being in a more 'canon' way, I'm okay with that too! So don't be shy to msg if you're interested!
Hi there, I’m a college student, pronouns are she/her and my name is Cynthia :) I’m looking to roleplay OCxCreepypasta with darker themes. Slow burns are more my style since they are killers.

Characters I can play:
Jeff the killer
Ticci Toby
BEN drowned
Eyeless Jack
Laughing Jack
Bloody Painter
Masky
Hoodie

hey! is this still open? we could tkae this to discord if you have it

im down if you're still open! we could do discord or here if you prefer :p
hi, i have discord too. would you like to rp creepypasta? im opening to doubles if you'd like, i can play canons or ocs. im open to ships and generally anything ur looking for

Characters I can play:
Jeff the killer
Ticci Toby
BEN drowned
Eyeless Jack
Laughing Jack
Bloody Painter
Masky
Hoodie

id love to rp with you if this is still open my discord is frisk_kara 🙏 🙏 🙏

hi, i have discord too. would you like to rp creepypasta? im opening to doubles if you'd like, i can play canons or ocs. im open to ships and generally anything ur looking for
sorry for the incredibly late reply, i don't get notifications on here and was rlly busy recently- but yes id be down for it! my discord is bruhletscat (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back