• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 Blue lock long term partner to write with!

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey So im looking for a perosn to write the blue lock story with! Im looking for specifically no romance or anything just a story partner to write with and extend the blue lock universe with!

I already have an idea where start off at the beginning of the Neo Egoist league and start from there!

Playing as a Cannon or OC character is fime as well and Ill be writing as multiple characters alongside my oc during matches.

Heres some stuff to know before you dm me!

Please be over the age of 18, if you want this story to be mature with 2 mature writers.

And the last rule is that im asking if you vould br literate and be fine with writing 3+ paragraphs! If your interested please go ahead and dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back