• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 1x1

Attack Biscuit

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Biscuit and pretty new here. Getting back into RP and stumbled across this site, thought I'd give it a shot!
A little about me:
- I'm F and over 21+ so I'd like to write with someone over 18 at least.
- I'm literate and like to write around 3-5 paragraphs. I try to write once a day, more if I can. Shorter responses are OK, but please write at least a paragraph.
- Long-term or short term.
- I prefer to play a female lead to a male lead, but also like to play side characters of various genders.
- I mostly write fantasy & supernatural, medieval or modern.
- If you have any questions or anything catches your interest, feel free to DM me!

Example pairings I'm currently interested in, but not limited to:
Adventurers' Guild Admin x Demon Lord
The demon lord is bored. He goes undercover as a new adventurer and hangs out at the guild in order to find out why no heroes have come to his tower in a while. He finds out there’s a lot of trouble nearby the capital. He deals with these tasks and quests himself all the while trying to not to reveal his true identity.

Paladin/Knight x Priestess/Seer
She was stationed at the east temple, him at the west. Everyone is summoned to the capitol, at the main temple, for a celebration.
They lived in the same village as children. He tormented her each time he had a chance and she hated him for it. In the present, he tries to make amends, but is often misunderstood leading to all sorts of miscommunication and further turmoil.

Future Hero/King Arthur Inspired x Failed Goddess
Daughter of the a god who is tired of her lazy ways. Her purpose is to guide heroes to deal with monsters and creatures wreaking havoc on the land, but all she's done is laze about. He kicks her out of heaven, permitting her re-entry once she has made a successful, honorable hero. The king passed away with no heir and so the legendary sword stuck in stone shall determine the next king.

If you have an idea you think I'd be interested in, or want to brainstorm, please DM me. I'm open to most things. :3c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back