• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 1x1

CaptainTogekiss

Big Pokémon Fan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! Name's CaptainTogekiss since my main love is Pokémon. That said I'm actually in search of mainly roleplays involving weres/lycans, humans, vampires and/or a mix of all three. My main craving is a forbidden romance between my werewolf OC and a monster hunter or a vampire.

- I'm a female in my 30s, so I'd prefer a roleplay partner above 20.
- Since I'm going to be having surgery in two weeks I'm going to have lots of free time. I'd like a partner that can reply multiple times a day, but I'm also okay with 2-3 replies a day.
- I will not ghost you. If I lose interest in the roleplay, I will tell you. I ask that you do the same.
- I like and prefer mature themes in my stories. That said, I also love drama, action, funny scenes, sad scenes, etc. Basically anything that gives a story life and flavor.
- Playing multiple characters is a must.
- MxF pairings only. That's what I know and am used to, so that's what I'm comfortable with. I'll play either gender easily.
- Long-term preferred.

Hope to find somebody soon. Have a wonderful day everybody!

Last edited:
I’m up for a vampire x vampire hunter RP! If that falls under something you’re interested in? Not so good with monster hunters if I’m being honest…

I’m up for a vampire x vampire hunter RP! If that falls under something you’re interested in? Not so good with monster hunters if I’m being honest…
Hmmm... I'm definitely interested in roleplays with monster hunters, but it could be something different. A forbidden romance between a vampire and werewolf perhaps? I have a OC that would be perfect for that.

I can do either monster hunter or vampire, but we can probably hash out the details on PM if you're still available to do the rp.

I'm interested in this roleplay. I have many years of experience writing in the vampire x werewolf/lycan pairing. I wrote a really fun one several months back with a friend that went on for quite some time. If you're interested in chatting about it let me know :) I'm also 35/F and can play either M or F , I usually play F but can play either.

I'm interested in this roleplay. I have many years of experience writing in the vampire x werewolf/lycan pairing. I wrote a really fun one several months back with a friend that went on for quite some time. If you're interested in chatting about it let me know :) I'm also 35/F and can play either M or F , I usually play F but can play either.
Sure! Shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back