• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 semi-literate rolepayers

The True Nerd

Smol and awkward
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am new to this site and looking to possibly start some roleplays. I am 17, and am active most of the week. My responses will vary depending on what I am given to work with, but will usually be at least two paragraphs. I do prefer MxM if there is romance.

I don't have many prompts written at the moment, but I am up to discussing one, or roleplaying one that someone has in mind. My current prompt ideas are as seen below:

• Mafia boss x civilian boyfriend
  • Merman x pirate (I have a thread on this one)
  • I have a hybrid science experiment plot where characters are mixed with animals. This is an in depth description so comment below or hum if yo uh want to hear about it.
You can also comment/PM for other ideas you want to do.

I am fine with most any genre, but usually do roleplays with fantasy, science fiction, or romance. I will play pretty much any role, and have some original character bios ready, but I can always make a new character if needed or play a canon character.

My fandoms are Harry potter, Yuri on Ice, some Marvel, Supernatural, and more. I hope I included everything I need, I am still learning how forums and this site work, so please forgive me if I forgot something. If you are interested feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back