• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1X1 rp partners

Baily Jo

Hey all, I've been on this site for some time but can't seem to find someone who wants to have a long term RP (Or any RP for that matter). Most who I've come across seem to just drop off the face of the earth after about 15ish days. I do work and attend college, so I would be on around the evenings and mornings. You wouldn't have to worry about me only replying once a day because I tend to check in frequently. I'm down for most types of RPing, but I don't really do fan based ones. Other than that feel free to shoot me a message or comment here. I do respond with more than three sentences, but If I don't have much to keep the RP going I will for sure let you know that I'm starting to grow tired of short responses and would like to make a plan to work things out. Thank you and have a nice day everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back