• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 roleplayers

LexiRK

Queen of Spades
I'm new on here so Im just looking for some people to do some 1x1 Roleplaying. You don't have to write super long posts but enough for me to work off of. I'll Roleplay fandom or original.

Fandoms:

-Marvel

-Doctor Who

-Harry Potter

Original:

-humanoids

-some animals

-futuristic

I would do a doctor who rp but I only saw the ninth doctor to the eleventh doctor (season five to be exact) but I always wanted to do it.

[QUOTE="wizard justin]I would do a doctor who rp but I only saw the ninth doctor to the eleventh doctor (season five to be exact) but I always wanted to do it.

[/QUOTE]
I've only seen the 9th to 11th as well so yeah!

[QUOTE="wizard justin]Cool! Wanna do the rp and try it out cause I have a plot for it.

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing!

I'll do a marvel or some animals

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Well, there's two animals on my mind.

I am a dolphin.

I also know that you didn't suggest this, but we also could do a Neko rp. But yeah! I love marvel. Shall we do it on a pm or thread?

I am a dolphin.

Let's do it on pm. I already know who I will use. Wait, the children or actual heroes? Just, pm me.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back