Looking for 1x1 Role Plays

Wandering Dreamer

Hello everyone! I've just returned from my long hiatus and I was hoping to find some new role play partners! I prefer to role play MxF or MxM role plays. I usually have no problem with what gender I play either. I don't necessarily have a preferred post length, I just usually don't enjoy one-liners. I have a couple of pairings in mind that I'd like to do, and a couple of ideas I'll be happy to share with anyone interested. Without further ado, here are the pairings!

Pairings:

Opposites Attract/Rivals

Escaped Prisoners/Experiments

Fallen Angel x Anything

Supernatural Creatures x Supernatural Creatures

Supernatural Creatures x Human

Scientist x Creation ((Such as an Android or something else of the sort.))

Teacher x Student

Online Friends Who Meet or Know Each Other in Real Life

Siblings or Step Siblings

Arranged Marriage

Rich x Poor

Royal x Servant

Royal x Other Noble ((This could be interesting because the royal could already be in an arranged marriage.))

Of course, I'm open to any other pairings you'd like to do.

I'm also interested in doing a role play based on a fandom, so I'll provide a list of the fandoms I can remember. I'm open to role playing with both of us as canon characters, a canon character and an oc, or two ocs.

Fandoms:

Shugo Chara

Vampire Knight

Ouran High School Host Club

Hetalia

Inuyasha

Sailor Moon

Black Butler

Pokemon

Well, that's all for now! Of course, you an suggest another fandom and maybe I'll know of it as well! I look forward to hearing from you guys and appreciate you all taking the time to read this!

I'd be interested in doing the following:

• Opposites Attract/Rivals
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Royal x Servant
  • Royal x Other Noble

Shoot me a PM?^^

I'd like to do Royal/Servant as the servant. MxF.

I prefer playing a female, but I'm fully flexible to be male. (I just sort-a suck at it.)

PM me if you're interested! I hope to hear from you soon! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back