• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For 1x1 People to challenge my writing skills!

gogojojo331

Six Thousand Club
YOUU!!!

YES!

YOU!

Would you like to help this boy you see here become a full fledged writer? Please, advise me any Rp type, and I will follow your criteria to the best of my extent! All are welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
*steals first reply*

I'm actually looking for a 1x1 rp cohort (first post on the forums, woot!), genre not yet chosen. I'm seasoned, rp'd a fair bit in my day. Can I call myself a challenge? Absolutely no idea. Am I literate, creative, responsive? Ahyes. Pair up!?

Oof, the single word response, rife with enthusiasm. Don't judge my newbieism!

Alright, here, spontaneous plot idea comin'atcha:

Backpacking expedition, two characters split from and lose the main group, find themselves stranded without the safety provisions that would aid them in finding their way out. Characters are acquaintances only because they met on the expedition, not from their previous lives. Now they have to work to find their way back, etc. Intrigued?

Considering my just-joined status and what I've gleaned from the site, I believe I have to wait 24 hours before I can conversate using the PM system. That, and rack up 10 posts (easily done). So, your call, but feel free to start a separate thread so you don't have to butcher this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back