• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 Partners

Xynien

Overcast
I won't be accepting any new partners as of right now, but in the near future I will open this back up.

First and foremost, you should know
what I expect out of you as a partner.

• At least one response daily and please let me know if things come up. If you go a couple days without responding but then come back and tell me what happened, that's fine, but I'd prefer to keep it where I previously stated.
  • Literacy. At least semi-literacy. Please, oh god, please no text talk, no one-liners, etc.
  • I'd like my partners to be experienced (2+ years under their belt)
  • Generally my RPs include multiple characters being RPed on each side, so that's something you'll want to consider.
  • Speaking of multiple characters, please be able to RP at least 2 genders.
  • I'd also like it if you could do any pairing. MxF, FxF, MxM, etc. (I am so not typing out like 8 bazillion pairings that could be done with non-binary genders. Just know that I'll do them and have nothing against them, I'm just listing the basics here).
  • This one is important so I will underline, italic, and bold the entire thing. You must be able and willing to help come up with and follow along with complex plots. Most of the plots I find fun and interesting are complicated and require a certain intelligence level to follow. Especially with certain topics.
  • As stated previously, I'm looking for long term partners. So expect the RP to span over months (possibly a year or two, I dunno).
  • I think all the previous requirements sort of ensure this, but I'll say it anyways. No mary sues/gary stues, no godmodding, etc. You know the drill.
  • Okay so this one is important too so I'll make it all red and stuff d: I know I seem cold/intimidating with this request for roleplays but I swear I'm actually a friendly person. Just picky about RP. So, that said, I love to talk OOC and it's pretty much a must. I like to be friends with my partners.

Now, you know what I expect of you. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

• I am female, as stated on my profile.
  • I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now.
  • For the most part I can RP male and female equally, though I spent about half of my 8 years RPing only females so I do still lean towards them. As far as non-binary gendered characters, I don't have any right now but maybe in the future.
  • I'm online every day, I have loads of free time, and I'll usually reply at least once a day.
  • Pretty sure I said it above, but I'll say it again. I like to roleplay 2+ characters in RPs. I'd say I do a good job keeping them up, so don't worry about one falling behind in the RP.
  • I have a somewhat twisted sense of humor. I love to torment my OCs xD but I also like to make them happy, so, there's that.
  • While I can RP canon characters, it really depends on the character.
  • One thing I love to do when roleplaying is have a skeleton plot (the basics, from point A to point B to point C) but between the main plot events I find it so fun to talk to my partner and throw in plot twists and turns as we go. Not with all of them, but with some it's cool.

Okay, so we're through that. For the genres and plots, keep in mind I'll do lots of others people suggest but not all.

The genres/plots I'll RP!

*I usually prefer to have some sort of romance in the RP.

Original

• Anything fantasy. I love fantasy worlds, races, etc.
  • Greek mythology/Roman mythology based roleplays. Yes, yes, yes. All the yes.
  • Post-apocalyptic. I'm always up for this one, but lately I'm more inclined to base it off of or set it in the TWD (The Walking Dead) universe. If you have no idea what the show is or is about at all, we can do an original RP, but if you just have an idea of what it's about, I'd prefer to do that. We don't need canons or anything.
  • Historical roleplays. Given that I know enough about the time period, I'll definitely do one with you. Though, I prefer that it have some sort of fantasy or sci-fi twist to it.
  • Sci-fi. It needs to be good and not overdone, but I will do it.
  • War roleplay? It could be set in a time of war, whether past, present, or future. A fantasy/sci-fi twist would be nice for this one.

Fandoms

• Doctor Who. Yes, I'll do Doctor Who. No, I won't RP the Doctor. That is all xD
  • Sherlock. I'll do one, but keep in mind I won't RP Sherlock.
  • The Walking Dead. I can RP any canon character but Shane, Rick, or Daryl. For this one I prefer that we use OCs either alone or alongside canons.
  • Lost Voices. My favorite book trilogy. I've been dying to do an RP based off of it.
  • Percy Jackson series. I won't do it set during the books, but otherwise I'm up for just about anything. Prefer to use OCs.
  • The Hunger Games. I'd prefer to use OCs set either before the books or in an AU.

So, comment here if you're interested or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be accepting quite a few partners. I'd appreciate if you could all PM me with any specifics you have in mind.

You'll have to excuse me, I'm trying to send you a PM but I'm still new to the site. Need to get familiar with the interface.

Thanks, Doorman. Is it possible for @TheHollowPoet to start a conversation with me, instead? Sorry for spamming the thread.

Perhaps you could just discuss here? When one of you reaches the required amount of posts you can move to PM ( ^u^ )

Righto! I just didn't wanna be the annoying FNG. I've got some prompts for some long term roleplays in the chamber including a cyberpunk and a fantasy world. I'm up to plotting a new one together, though if you're interested.

Can't say I've done fandom RP before, so I just don't have any experience in anything other than original RP.

Oops, totally forgot to respond. Sorry! Anyways, original sounds good then. I think we should try a new plot.

Not a problem! I'm into sci-fi, survival (post apocalyptia), and both high and low fantasy right now. Those okay with you?

Hmm. I'll message you right now. 
Well, I thought I'd be able to message you now that I've posted 10 times, but apparently not?

I would be interested in a post apocalypse fantasy roleplay. Similar to the anime No.6. When a city-state built by treaty from war and famine is destroyed by it's selfish desire of power. More details shall be discussed at another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back