• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 partner (Still Looking)

NotActiveAnymoreSorry

The Quiet Enigma
Hello there,

As the thread title states, I'm looking for someone to participate in a one on one roleplay with me.

I'll start off with a few things about myself,

My name is Kahlan Crain. You can call me Kahlan, Crain, Kay, or any other name if it makes your life easier.

I currently reside in London, so my time zone is Greenwich 00:00.

I do have university to attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'll only be on for a few hours those days (approximately 2-3). However, I will be available for numerous hours on the other days.

I am literate, but human. Some days will be better than others. I do make mistakes here and there, especially when replying in a rush between classes.

I have approximately five to six years of experience, but I did take a hiatus for a while due to work, school, and ROTC.

Here are some of my requests,

Please don't use slang, text talk, or any fad sayings.

Please put some effort in your replies. I understand that things happen, but please let me know. If you have writer's block, family issues, or just trouble with coming up with a reply, just let me know. I do not want constant one liner replies.

I'm not going to demand you reply daily. I understand that you have your own life. All I ask is that you inform me if you believe you will not be able to reply within the following three or four days after receiving my reply.

I don't have any requirements regarding experience. Whether you've been roleplaying for years or for two days, I don't mind.

No godmodding. No invincible characters, and no Deus Ex Machina complexes.

Now on to stories and plots,

I am very flexible in regards to original plots. However, I'm not very familiar with many mangas, animes, or popular fandoms. I am familiar with a few, but not all. If you have a certain fandom or show in mind, please feel free to ask me if I'm familiar with it.

Some of the shows/fandoms I am familiar with,

Sleepy Hollow

Doctor Who (up till Matt Smith)

Marvel

New Girl

Bones

Buffy

Supernatural

Sherlock

Sword Art Online

Bleach

Free!

There are more, but I don't want to put a large list on this thread. If you have one in mind, just ask.

Anyways, I'm up for all pairings. Just ask me. I'm constantly looking for people to roleplay with.

@UnknownRunner Unfortunately due to only recently starting this account, I am unable to compose any conversations myself for another few hours. The website has a few guidelines regarding new accounts, such as an account must be older than 24 hours to compose conversations. I won't be able to PM you just yet, but I will once I have the ability.

Sorry, and thanks. 
@Theresa Armstrong

I would love to do a Supernatural RP with you.

Please PM me so we can discuss further. Thanks!

No, those aren't all of them. I just didn't want to put a large list on the thread.

I only know a couple of animes, but I'm always up to a challenge. Just PM me and we can figure something out.

Hey there! I've recently returned from my mini hiatus and would love to get stuck into a fresh roleplay with someone!

PM me when you have the time. ^^

Hey, I'd be interested in doing an original rp with you if your still looking for a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back