• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 Partner. M or F with ideas.

REBELINDIAN91

RP Preference: Fantasy, Slice of Life, High School, Horror, Psychological Horror, Video Game Based and Romance. Prefers to do PMs. Easier for me to keep in contact and order. No rape or incest scenes between BXB. Prefers one on one rp stories.

RP Ideas:
New New Best Friend x Myself
New Step Brother or Sister x Myself.
Spirit x Myself
The Adventures with a Wolf Cubby
Boy or girl x myself & Cubby
Demon Hunter x Myself & Guardian Angel

RP: 1 - The One The World Forgot (Slice of Life)

Everyday you past a man sitting in the middle of two buildings as students walk past. He sits cross legged smoking a cigarette staring at nothing. The world seems to past like normal with no really concern for the man. His short hair blows in the wind as he only moves to adjust his black visor beanie.

You’re seen him sit here everyday since school started. In the dorms, he passes silently to his room with his head down avoiding eye contact with anyone. Somedays, metal music blasted muffled through his door for long periods. Always wears long black hoodies. And on days that only seem really bad to him, does he come out in public wearing a half ski mask with a image on a bottom half of a skull. Only his eyes can be seen. Most people would avoid this type of odd behavior. While some seen interested, but don’t approach.

Are you curious about this man? Or will you just be another bypasser?

RP 2 - Love Is A Double Edged Sword (Romance)

Sometime….wounds take a long time to heal….Especially heartbreak….But what happens to the heart…..when it holds all the stress and pain over the years? Some people can overcome. But for one man, who has always been let down, pain and suffering has made him valuable. To the point, it’s hard to tell who’s words are actually true and whose are lies. A man who chooses to be unloved because love has hurt him so many times. You can see it….on his face…everyday. So...will you help him? Or let the heart rot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back