• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 (Original plots and fandoms)

moodyStrategy

PGM (Pun Grandmaster)
Looking for a romance rp? Great, so am I. I do mostly fantasy rps, but will occasionally do something more on the slice-of-life side. Fandoms and original plots are both good. I will most likely be closer to the literate side of the spectrum, but I can tolerate a person who is not. The pairings I'm about to mention are merely starting points. If you have another idea, tell me. Who knows? I might be interested. Just post your character and your idea or preferred plot in this thread.
FANDOMS:
Steven Universe
Yu-Gi-OH!
Magic: the Gathering
Pokemon
Villainous
Miraculous Ladybug

Planeswalker x Human (MtG)
Gem x Gem (Steven Universe)
Werewolf x Human (Fantasy)
Vampire x Human (Fantasy)
Merfolk x Human (Fantasy)
Duelist x Champion (Yu-Gi-OH)
Superhero x Supervillain/Human (Any pre-existing (Preferably Marvel or DC) superhero is fine, as well as OCs)
Singer x Actor/Model/Artist/Other Famous Person (Modern)
Trainer x Trainer (Pokemon)

I have an original world that I'm always happy to do a roleplay in. The central idea is that it's a planet that has magical storms. Animals, Plants, and (optionally) humans absorb this magic to get magical abilities. So the animals/plants are similar to pokemon in that they have elemental or magical based abilities, they evolve through eating/absorbing more magic, and they are captured/trained for tournaments or other useful work. (Like there are some animals that are more livestock or just pets but most of them are tournament types)
The fun thing about this world is there are also portals that form when the magical storms are especially strong that allow strangers from other worlds to show up. I like playing around with the fish out of water element as it allows us to sort of flesh out the world as we go along.
I'm equally down with people that raise/capture/breed the magical animals as well.

Looking for a romance rp? Great, so am I. I do mostly fantasy rps, but will occasionally do something more on the slice-of-life side. Fandoms and original plots are both good. I will most likely be closer to the literate side of the spectrum, but I can tolerate a person who is not. The pairings I'm about to mention are merely starting points. If you have another idea, tell me. Who knows? I might be interested. Just post your character and your idea or preferred plot in this thread.
FANDOMS:
Steven Universe
Yu-Gi-OH!
Pokemon
Villainous
Miraculous Ladybug

Superhero x Supervillain/Human (Any pre-existing (Preferably Marvel or DC) superhero is fine, as well as OCs)

I'm honestly down for Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Steven Universe.

As well as original plots. I have a ton of original things I'd love to do.

I have an original world that I'm always happy to do a roleplay in. The central idea is that it's a planet that has magical storms. Animals, Plants, and (optionally) humans absorb this magic to get magical abilities. So the animals/plants are similar to pokemon in that they have elemental or magical based abilities, they evolve through eating/absorbing more magic, and they are captured/trained for tournaments or other useful work. (Like there are some animals that are more livestock or just pets but most of them are tournament types)
The fun thing about this world is there are also portals that form when the magical storms are especially strong that allow strangers from other worlds to show up. I like playing around with the fish out of water element as it allows us to sort of flesh out the world as we go along.
I'm equally down with people that raise/capture/breed the magical animals as well.

That sounds so cool? I'd honestly be down to do that with you? If you ever wanted to-

FANDOMS:
Steven Universe
Yu-Gi-OH!
Pokemon
Villainous
Miraculous Ladybug

would you be able to play Gambit or (young)Eric in x-men? i have a male OC that i'd like to pair with one of them. i'll send the OC by PM.

Last edited:
FANDOMS:
Steven Universe
Yu-Gi-OH!
Pokemon
Villainous
Miraculous Ladybug

In addition, I got into RWBY, so that's a new thing for RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back