• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

n1ghtisg0rg

StarGirl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Read everything before sending me a message
I won’t reply to people that obviously didn’t read this, especially those that completely missed all the requirements

** ⋆·˚ ༘ About me
hi!! im rita and i have about 8 years of rp experience, im adaptable when it comes to reply length, but i heavily prefer (and usually write) semi literate to novella. i like to build up an interesting plot and im a huge fan of angst and/or unhappy endings, but please keep in mind it takes some amount of positive connection between our characters to build up drama/angst
i’d also like to add that i’m busy these days so please bear with me

⋆·˚ ༘ Rp info
- i only do mxf pairings when it comes to romance
- i love thrill, action, fantasy, psychological horror, dark romance, adventure, etc
- i dont mind playing either m or f, but i heavily prefer to play f
- i like to build up a plot and have some type of dynamic between our characters, so please be ready for oorp communication
- i usually make characters on the spot, but most of the time, it doesn’t take me long
- i already have some plots in mind, as well as pairings so if you are interested, just ask!

⋆·˚ ༘ Requirements
- please be communicative, ready to build up a good plot
- NO ONE LINERS!!
- no furries
- no irl face claims
- please have an oc introduction and face claim, it doesn’t have to be anything extra, name and age is enough
- decent english, it doesn’t have to be perfect just good enough for me to understand it
- please don’t message me saying “hi” or “lets rp”, introduce yourself a bit and state what you’re looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back