• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 Fantasy Partner

IterImpius

Hey there! Just a small interest check to see if I can find myself a long term partner. :)

I don't have a lot of specifications as I enjoy a lot of styles and I'm incredibly new to this, but here are a few things to keep in mind;

- I love mythological species- both traditional and creating my own.

- I'd prefer using OC's rather than fandoms. (I'm pretty big on world-building and character creation.)

- MxM and FxF romance are very welcome, but I'd like there to also be an adventure/quest kind of storyline rather than solely romance-based.

Well, that sounded unnecessarily formal! Anyway, feel free to drop me a PM if any of the above interests you- once again, I'm new so please forgive any awkward fumble-footing around this site. :P

If you still need a partner then I would love to join you :) I personally have a huge love for mythological creatures myself :) and Although I only play fxf I always prefer the role-play to be a mix of adventure and romance :D .

IterImpius said:
Hey there! Just a small interest check to see if I can find myself a long term partner. :)
I don't have a lot of specifications as I enjoy a lot of styles and I'm incredibly new to this, but here are a few things to keep in mind;

- I love mythological species- both traditional and creating my own.

- I'd prefer using OC's rather than fandoms. (I'm pretty big on world-building and character creation.)

- MxM and FxF romance are very welcome, but I'd like there to also be an adventure/quest kind of storyline rather than solely romance-based.

Well, that sounded unnecessarily formal! Anyway, feel free to drop me a PM if any of the above interests you- once again, I'm new so please forgive any awkward fumble-footing around this site. :P
Still looking for someone to rp with?

Hello. I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I also enjoy mythical settings and creating new worlds. I've created multiple fantasy prompts. And if none interest you, I'm always open to creating new ones. Let me know. I don't know if you're still looking.

[QUOTE="Isadora Sheolclan]Hello. I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I also enjoy mythical settings and creating new worlds. I've created multiple fantasy prompts. And if none interest you, I'm always open to creating new ones. Let me know. I don't know if you're still looking.

[/QUOTE]
Hey! I'm still looking :) I'd love to hear some of your ideas, please drop me a PM if you feel like it- unfortunately I'm not able to private message yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back