• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1 on 1

Nyssa Al Ghul

Heir to the Demon
Looking for a person to rp with me on many of the plots I have in mind.

I'm looking for someone who speaks in fluent English and doesn't use short forms or one liners.

I always play a girl but I don't mind roleplaying with both boys and girls.

I have few plots in mind. I'm just listing it down below. If anything catches your interests pm me and I'll give the full details. [i'm new here so I don't really know how to pm]

1. A ship wrecked upon an island with only one cruise member surviving. A rich Playboy stuck on a godforsaken island with only one girl who teaches him how to survive in a hard way.

2. A CIA detective (me) befriends a guy who is supposedly there to help her to solve a murder case, but he himself is the murderer.

3. Las Vegas - Two strangers meeting at the poker table to have the fun of their life on one single night.

4. Spinster Party - Place filled with girls. Drinks, Dance, Secrets, And Whole lot of fun.

5. M/F and F/F romance. I play Female though.

If you have any other ideas do pm me, I'm up for almost anything, including fandoms if I know about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back