• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1:1 or maybe 2 people for a small group

Ghosts_and_stars

Hello!

Due to COVID-19 I'm coming back from a hiatus from RPing. Im new to this site but used to dabble on others. I would love to have a small group of 3 people coming up with a story line but would be more than willing to do 1:1. I'm open to many different plot lines, so please share what you have in mind. I'm looking for something more casual as I am a bit rusty. I usually write about 1 - 2 paragraphs but can challenge myself to write more if you prefer. I don't like one liners. I'm looking for something platonic as I'm not big into the romance aspect but if it develops between the characters, fine. It's not my goal though. Anything else, please feel free to ask.

Ideas for plot lines/themes that I'm kinda feeling at the moment are as followed:

- Paranormal/Occulty.
- Apocalyptic
- Darker fantasy (think witcher-esque)

Feel free to suggest anything else that you may be interested in! I'm mostly just looking to get something started, not really picky on what the storyline is.

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat. I wouldn't mind joining in.

I wouldn't mind doing an apocalyptic or darker fantasy theme like you mentioned, or something else like sci-fi. It's up to you.

I have the most fun collabing when it comes to ideas and not having all the decisions on one person. But as far as theme goes, I vote Apocalyptic, I'm kind of in the mood for that with the current state of the world, haha. Any plot ideas?

How about something right after the general collapse of society? We could have our characters emerging from the rubble of a government shelter, or something similar. I guess it all depends on what kind of apocalypse we're doing. Disease makes the most sense, but we could also do something wilder, like zombies.

How about something right after the general collapse of society? We could have our characters emerging from the rubble of a government shelter, or something similar. I guess it all depends on what kind of apocalypse we're doing. Disease makes the most sense, but we could also do something wilder, like zombies.
That sounds good to me. Im not too keen on zombies, just not my jam. But I could be open to it if it wasn't the entire focus of the plot. I like the idea of genreal collapse of society. I'd be open to emerging from a shelter following a civil war that threw down the government. I'm not quite knowledgeable about politics, Milita, and how all of that works, so it may not be the most accurate, but its an idea haha. I also wouldnt mind emerging from a shelter after say WW3 when atomic warfare happened creating mutants. Kinda fallout-esque.

That sounds good to me. Im not too keen on zombies, just not my jam. But I could be open to it if it wasn't the entire focus of the plot. I like the idea of genreal collapse of society. I'd be open to emerging from a shelter following a civil war that threw down the government. I'm not quite knowledgeable about politics, Milita, and how all of that works, so it may not be the most accurate, but its an idea haha. I also wouldnt mind emerging from a shelter after say WW3 when atomic warfare happened creating mutants. Kinda fallout-esque.
Fallout is pretty awesome, it'd be a nice scenario to try to tackle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back