• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nesss

howdy, all! 💗

i (21, she/her) am looking for a long-term, active writing partner who is 21+, literate, and equally eager to contribute and create as i am! i love getting to know and befriending my writing partners just as much as i do plotting and discussing, -- or really, fangirling.

as of right now i'm looking for a fellow criminal minds writer, more namely someone to write mainly as derek morgan and potentially also spencer reid, as i have oc's i pair with both. depending on the pairing i'm more than willing to write a canon for your oc or preferred canon, as well! (i'm open to mxf and fxf, but don't have any experience with mxm. i'm also nsfw-friendly, within reason) aside from that we can separately discuss shared or designated roles throughout the rest of the team. i'm hoping for somebody who'll come to enjoy and cherish my ocs just as you might for any original prompt, and i promise to return the same.

i do have a few other fandom interests and enjoy original stories, but right now my muse is coming back from an accidental hiatus and is majorly focused on criminal minds. i've taken to using discord, and typically write multi-para and given the right scenario, can write up to novella-length replies also, but again i am slowly bouncing back from my hiatus. i'm looking for similar lengths in my writing partner's replies, as while i believe in quality over quantity i do need sustenance for my enjoyment and own replies.

that being said! drop a lil comment and i'll find my way to you!

if you’re still interested, i’d love to do a double up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back