• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings lookin for some casual 1x1

Kaitoshi

gay romance extraordinaire
hello hello, i'm core and i'm itching to roleplay again but i kinda need a partner to get that done.

i've been roleplaying for a long long time, i'd say about 10-12 years, but a lot of it was on-off roleplaying a ton for a month or two and then stopping for months on end so i'm not actually as experienced as 10-12 years makes it sound lmao.

anyways i have a lot going on in my personal life so i'm just looking for some casual roleplaying as a hobby/destressor so if you're looking for someone who will reply promptly every day with multi-paragraph responses, i'm probably not the partner for you. if you don't mind this, then i encourage you to read on and consider giving me a reply!

i'm willing to rp either in threads, in pms, or over discord. whichever you prefer is perfectly fine by me! and like i said, this is casual stuff so you can send any length replies you want as long as one-liners are avoided. i typically try to match length but i'll level with you, i'm not that great of a writer and it's been a long time since i've last roleplayed so i might be kinda rusty.

i'm interested in all kinds of settings, but unfortunately i don't really have any plot ideas at the moment. my favorite settings are probably domestic and fantasy settings though! i'm also like, super into romance so if you're cool with that i absolutely am. any suggestions are very welcomed, and if i end up thinking of any plots later on i'll make a list here.

under the spoiler are some of my preferences and restrictions so if you're interested please check it out! thank you for reading this far! <3

PREFERENCES:
  • interactions over threads, pms, or discord
  • 3-5 sentence replies minimum, no real maximum
  • settings/genres: domestic/modern, fantasy, supernatural, action, romance (mxm preferred, but i'm okay with anything really), any combo of these
  • mature themes within site rules is fine
  • character bios don't need to be super detailed, and i also don't have a preference on faceclaims (i personally tend to use anime ones myself)
  • fandoms are alright but i'd prefer to stick with oc's, and i'll also probably only roleplay certain characters from fandoms
  • fandoms: jojo's bizarre adventure, hunter x hunter, final fantasy x, final fantasy xv

I believe I am late to reply on this thread but If you are still looking for an RP partner , then I am here to ask so. I can RP with any of the listed fandoms and can go along with any plot , setting or genre.

^ I doubt he will reply seeing he hasn't been active in three months, however I would also be interested if you ever get back online ^.^

^ I doubt he will reply seeing he hasn't been active in three months, however I would also be interested if you ever get back online ^.^
I'd be more than delighted to RP with you if you were aiming towards me.

I wouldn't mind if you sent me a message and we could work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back