• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin for rps

orio_xp

professional_lurker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
oh boy oh boy

HI, I'm Ori (they/them and it/its), and I'm looking for an rp!! Long-term or short-term doesn't matter to me I just wanna write...

I am semi-lit to literate (2 - 4 paragraphs), but I mostly try to mirror my partners length.

For pairings, I'd be more comfortable doing pairs like fxf and nbxnb due to me being an enby lesbian, BUT I don't mind mxm and mxf. I mostly enjoy cc x cc or oc x cc, but again, I don't mind oc x oc.

I LOVE COMING UP WITH PLOTS AGHS

I do have some in my pocket already but I'd also enjoy coming up with something fresh based on a pairing/trope we both like!!

Things to note:

• when talking ooc using tone tags would be very appreciated
• I don't have any triggers of my own but if you have any please let me know before beginning
• I'm mostly busy in the mornings and afternoons (CST timezone) so expect most responses to be later/earlier
• I try to keep replies daily but if I don't respond in about 3 days please message me a reminder as I've most likely forgot

Fandom List
(☆ = thing i really want to do)

ANIME

• My Hero Academia (not caught up yet but I know enough about it)
• Kakegurui
• Jujutsu Kaisen
• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (all parts except 7 and 8)
• Death Note
• Ouran High School Host Club
• ☆Dungeon Meshi☆
• Demon Slayer

GAMES

• Danganronpa
• FNAF (preferably not romantic)
• ☆Project Sekai Colorful Stage☆
• ☆Persona Series☆
• Catherine: Full Body
• Genshin Impact
• Honkai Star Rail/Impact 3rd