• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Look for someone to rp with(always open!, ignore post count)

RNATION100

"To live means to lose"
Currently I've been looking for a person to Roleplay with, I'm still a little new to this kind of stuff but anyways, if there are any people who want to here's some rules I set up

1. I would like to play the male role, put me in the female role and don't expect me to do good

2.cursing is aloud, don't go crazy with it.

3.this Roleplay is most likely to be fantasy, it may be changed over some convincing

4.i prefer small sentences, I don't go crazy with long paragraphs so don't complain, at least 1-3 sentences or 1 paragraph.

5.im not a grammar person if you are to mess up, edit it or make so I can at least understand.

6.im usually on from 4:00pm to midnight on weekends maybe the whole day if I'm not busy

7. I prefer to play with a female, not male at the moment. I may change my mind later.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PEOPLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Though, I, uh, still need to finish having those 10 posts to finally access Private Messaging. Sorry 'bout that >.>

RNATION100 said:
Currently I've been looking for a person to Roleplay with, I'm still a little new to this kind of stuff but anyways, if there are any people who want to here's some rules I set up
1. I would like to play the male role, put me in the female role and don't expect me to do good

2.cursing is aloud, don't go crazy with it.

3.this Roleplay is most likely to be fantasy, it may be changed over some convincing

4.i prefer small sentences, I don't go crazy with long paragraphs so don't complain, at. last 1-3 sentences or 1 paragraph.

5.im not a grammar person if you are to mess up, edit it or make so I can at least understand.

6.im usually on from 4:00pm to midnight on weekends maybe the whole day if I'm not busy.

Anyways I think that's about it however I do have a Roleplay idea in mind but if your interested post below or send me a pm.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PEOPLE.
Im intrested

Who ever else is interested and I haven't posted to you yet, try to be patient or find someone else if you like.

Back to looking for people

I'm interested! If you are out of ideas, I have a thread with a ton of pairings. If you're still interested though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back