Look! A Chocolate covered distraction! *points*

SilverStarr

Hey there you! Yes, the 'you' who is reading this. I'm Starr, and I'm a twenty-one year old college student. I'm working on pre-reqs now, applying to the School of Nursing in the Spring to the University of Virginia, but I currently live in Florida.

I've been RPing since I was fourteen or so, so about seven years on-and-off. I've done HP sites, paranormal sites, a few others.

A few hobbies other than RPing would be reading, (own about 200 books, but have read hundreds more than that) singing - was in choir in high school, also music in general (have over 7k songs in my library) and I also play clarinet (flute, bass clarinet, bassoon, too.) I also play WoW in my off time, and work full time in a bookstore. I attend college full time, taking 12 credits this semester while managing 34 hours at my job.

I just took up calligraphy, and I scrapbook, crochet, do photography, and am an avid boy scout.

No, I'm not a boy, I am a girl, I'll post a picture to prove it. I'm what's called a Venturer, it's the co-ed off shoot of the BSA. I'm technically an adult now within the world of Venturing, but I've got a lot of leadership and many awards under my belt from Crew.

Anything I forgot, please ask.
xD

I look forward to interacting with you all.

-Starr

You're just amazing, aren't you? o:

Hello! Welcome to the forums. Everyone is really nice here and I'm sure you'll quickly find a roleplay to join. It's nice meeting you, I hope we can be good friends :]

Wow, you do everything don't you? And you even found a way into my scouting? Prim and proper, accomplished, high rp experience, GDI, I'm an Eagle Scout and your making me feel insecure about why abilities! Lol, I hope you have fun here, just don't make me look too bad. Welcome to RPN, enjoy your stay

Supsdg said:
Wow, you do everything don't you? And you even found a way into my scouting? Prim and proper, accomplished, high rp experience, GDI, I'm an Eagle Scout and your making me feel insecure about why abilities! Lol, I hope you have fun here, just don't make me look too bad. Welcome to RPN, enjoy your stay
...GDI? o.0

And SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!! EAGLE SCOUT!!!!! *Flyingtackles and steals* MINE. >.>....<.<.....
O.o

Hmm.... must go find your character(s) and read about them.. also..must go make one myself. >.<

Don't mind the random posts. Most of our members have split personalities & one of their favorites seems to be the "random" type. I guess it's their character type in this section.

If you have any questions at all such as the navigation, please send me a personal message & I will not only walk you through it, I will create a help guide for a support section as well.

So welcome to the RpNation! I truly hope you enjoy your stay!

Your new friend

~Gg

welcome to RPN.

and you lied at one point there... no girls play WoW, that just a common fact! LIAR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back