• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Glossious

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I’m currently looking for a long term roleplay partner that is interested in rping Star Rail with me!! I have about 10+ years of experience of roleplaying. I’m literate to adv literate.

My favorite ship in Star Rail is YingHeng so that’s currently what I’m looking for. I prefer to play Yingxing or Blade since I’ve done him the most, and that’s what I’m most comfortable

However I wouldn’t mind playing my hand at being Dan Heng!

I know this is a little bit of a stretch, but I’m hoping that I’m able to fight someone that’s also interested in doing this ship with me. I’m currently looking for someone that would be interested in rping Imbibitor Lunae x Yingxing/Blade!

For obvious reasons I prefer to rp with those that are familiar with their story, and the xianzhou story, and chapter of the game, and have completed it.

For this I would prefer to be Yingxing/Blade in this case.

I’m 22, and prefer to rp with those that over 18 or older. But it’s highly appreciated if you play the game and are all caught up to the lore, and story.

Also I understand that life can get in the way, and that work is a requirement In order to live. I only ask that you be able to communicate to me if you’re going to be gone all day. I like to find someone that can be active though. My timezone is EST if anyone is wondering!

If you’re interested. Please message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back