• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've really been active on here (burnout is no joke) but I've been wanting to get back into it, so here I am. I'll try to make this short. I go be Elain or El on here, and I've been writing/roleplaying for as long as I can really remember. My writing style is third-person and I usually try to match length. I'm cool with any gender pairings, though my favorites are probably FxF or MxM and I live for darker themes and drama and angst so if that's also your thing, shoot me a message and we can get to plotting something!! Anyway, I'll list down below some of the stuff I'm interested in doing, but I'm not limited to that, if you have an idea of your own, let me know!

Fandoms:
My hero academia (OCxOC willing, doubling, or canon ships-- craving a TogaChako or Dabihawks RP)
Lumine (craving this one)
Arcane (!! Haven't done one with this yet, interested in using ocs or potentially doubling against canon characters, or maybe doing something CCxCC, ship or not)
Fruits Basket
Death Note
Wonder Egg Priority (really into doing an OCxOC one with this)
Detroit: Become Human
Milgram Project (OCxOC or CCxCC)

OC pairings (preferred roles in bold):
Pirate x Princess
Princess x Princess
Princess x Maid
Prince x Knight
Prince x Prince
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Witch (Lumine inspired 🙏)
Ghost x Living relative or lover
Ghost x Paramedic/police officer
Past life lover x Reincarnated
Devil
x Human
Angel x Devil
Human x Crash-landed alien
Android
x Human
Hero x Villain
Mafia leader daughter x rival gang member
Principal's kid x Rebel
Popular
x Nerd
Actor x Co-star
Celebrity x Celebrity
Celebrity x Fan
Patient x Patient

AUs:
Childhood friends
Childhood friends to enemies to lovers
Lovers to exes to lovers again
Amnesia AU
Band AU
Apocolypse AU
Reunited AU
Arranged Marriage AU
Fake dating AU
Assassin AU
Forbidden love AU
Hospital AU
Mental hospital AU

hey! i'd be interested in starting something ^^ feel free to shoot me a message :]

Last edited:
Hey, I can't pm bc the site is processing my intro and verification, but I'm really interested in an Arcane fxf roleplay! Just pm me :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back