• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❦Longterm Rp partner(s?)❦

ToastyPagan

Ell(ie)
Ahem Hi, Hello, this is the second thread I am posting looking for rp partners, I want more, I am active or at least I think I am. Sooo here let me sell myself out....

❦ I am 18, and am no longer in school for at least another year
❦ I rp casually, yet if wanted I can go beyond and write 2-5 paragraphs which is either a half assed short essay or a short essay (a one pager) PS I average about 3 sentences to a lengthy ass paragraph.
❦ Crime(Any type), depressing, life-y, romance-y, or just straight cringe are all things I like. I also like historical roleplays. I am not really into fandoms all that much or magical roleplays just not my forte
❦ I rp on here, I do have discord but I usually use that in case someone on a video game wants to squad up, but you can use it to contact me if I died here!
❦ I'm not a complete bitch, if you don't wanna rp at the moment, lets be friends any ways. The worst that happens, you don't like me and I wasted your time trying to be friends
❦ I'm desperate, please post on here or dm me to rp, I rp bxb, bxg, or gxg, I usually prefer female characters.

Also just a quick question, if I made a faceclaim dump for people and myself.... where would that go?

Hello! This sounds interesting to say the least. I’d enjoy being your role-play partner considering that I’m active almost everyday, so you don’t need to worry about me being a slow responser unless I’m actually busy, busy.

I like the idea of crime. I have done a lot of crime role-plays. I’ve done, DA meetings, criminal x criminal and etc. Mainly anywhere from being a total assassin. I mainly role-play as both genders, but I always find female descriptions to be easier to write.

I’m usually honest, and don’t like to keep people waiting. I’m down to being friends! Talking in OOC, etc, I’m fine with anything. English is not my main language, so I apologize in advance if some of this seems confusing.

And..that’s a really good question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back