• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ryokawas

Hallo!! The name’s Mari, I’m a multi-paragraph role player, and I’ve recently been itching to roleplay with more people. Hopefully one of my ideas catches your eye! And if not I’m always down to brainstorm something entirely new, haha.

Fandoms :

Haikyu!! — IwaOi

So, this is my number one most wanted roleplay. I’ve been itching to do IwaOi with someone new, especially as not many of my current partners are into science fiction while I’ve fallen back into the sci-fi abyss HARD. Like, please, someone help, I cannot seem to crawl my way out!! I have a serious need to see my losers time traveling, or space traveling, or both. Anything works. I also play both character so! Really, im super flexible when it comes to IwaOi. (Though I will mention my preference for Iwaizumi)

Doctor Who — TenRose

Coming in at number two most wanted roleplay is TenRose. They’re so everything to me… and I need to do a TLV au with them. Ten would’ve gone back for Rose 100% if he had stayed that way—or maybe we can have it so he starts to become TLV because he gets a glimpse of the future? Both are so good. Love the angst potential and the drama. Fair warning, I basically only play the Tenth Doctor.

Criminal Minds — MoReid

God, I adore these two. I’ve been on a criminal minds rewatch and now I’m just craving roleplaying their dynamic. I don’t mind if we do an au or not, I’m open to all and any plots here just as long as I get to play Spencer! LOL

Honkai Star Rail — Galladay

I love them so much!! They’re so toxic, and so yum, and I’ve been meaning to roleplay Gallagher more. I don’t have any particular plots for them, but if you do I’m so down to hear it.

Danganronpa — IshiMondo / Naegiri

So, I haven’t ever really done much Danganronpa roleplay despite it being the second fandom I ever joined. I really want to give it a shot though, and Danganronpa 1 has always had a special place in my heart. Just fyi, I have a feeling I’d play a better Kyoko, but otherwise I honestly don’t care who I play!

Need To Know :

Length!! — I cannot stress this enough, I do multi paragraph roleplay. I consider myself advanced lit. I want someone who doesn’t mind writing around four paragraphs per reply.

Style — My Ao3 is “Ryokawa”. I only have writing there for Haikyu!! and Doctor Who, but I think it’s still a pretty fair reflection of how I usually write. If you want to see an actual roleplay sample though, just send me a DM.

I’m not to picky I do forums or DMs mainly but I don’t have a preference

Hello! I’ve also been recently rewatching Criminal Minds (I actually found your post while an ep was playing on the side lol) and would absolutely love some MoReid. I might be a little under your average reply length, but I‘ll do my best to keep up!

Hello! I’ve also been recently rewatching Criminal Minds (I actually found your post while an ep was playing on the side lol) and would absolutely love some MoReid. I might be a little under your average reply length, but I‘ll do my best to keep up!
Hello!!! I’d be so down!! I don’t mind at all if you’re under my average reply length, I basically only just put that to scare off people who do one liners LOLZ

Where can I reach you tho? You wanna do it here? Or on discord?

Hello!!! I’d be so down!! I don’t mind at all if you’re under my average reply length, I basically only just put that to scare off people who do one liners LOLZ

Where can I reach you tho? You wanna do it here? Or on discord?
Definitely above one line lol! I’m fine with either here or discord, totally up to you! If you prefer discord, I can DM you my user!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back