• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long time role play partner

Hellspyre

Hello my name is Spyre, I’m 29 and female. I work on the week days but tend to have open time on the weekends. I’ve recently gotten back into role playing and have an easy 5+ years of experience- I will do just about anything and everything so long as it’s oc x oc. I write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs and hope to find someone who will match me while keeping the ball rolling for plot. Below is a sample of an opener I’ll do when I have a clear idea of the angle taken. Will do any pairing, lgbtq+ friendly and loves to plot/talk ooc.

In a world where everyone born has a red string of fate attaching them to their soulmates, there are those who still do not believe.

Different scenarios:
Loose strings- one or both of our chars end up finding the end of their red string not attached to anyone and decides to put fate into their own hands

Tangled- the fates said that those attatched are their soulmates, but does that still apply when there’s more that one person? 3-4 people’s strings are helplessly tied/tangled together and only time will tell who is supposed to end with who.

Hopeless romantic- after going through a lot of trials and anti believers, two people tied together finally find one another… but is it what they wanted?

Enough is enough- either after being with their fated or getting tired of waiting, on of the lovers decides to cut their string… but at what cost?

Feel free to mix and match these are just some brainstorms

——-

Bzz,bzzt. Bzz. Drip, bzzt.

Dull neon lights flickered lazily on and off- as if trying to force itself awake while most others slept.
Drip,plick.
The sound of rain slowly pulled into a puddle outside of an alleyway- the vague red light being reflected on the waters surface.

“No regrets” the electric sign promised.. at-least, half of the time… the the other half the “N” would blink out of existence as the sign would instead exclaim “O regrets.”

With graffiti pasted up and down every which way of the ramshackle building, it seemed quite a wonder whether or not the establishment was even still in business… but with a second sign promising to be “open” on the door and low lighting emanating from the tattoo shops’ windows, it seemed as reputable as the next in no man’s land.

Leaning up against the entrance, a teal haired man gave a slow drag of his cigarette as a pair of teal eyes surveyed the same surroundings it had for years now. Nothing new, at least, not yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back