• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term YAOI rp partners(looking strictly for seme roleplayers) [fantasy, fandom, modern]

DuckPrince

Bird & Horse lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Looking for rp partners.. again So, things to know if you'd like to rp with me:

• I rp ONLY ukes, if you think I'll rp a top/seme character, I probably won't unless it's simply occasional inside the rp

• I don't tend to Rp fandoms except maybe I'd be willing to rp these(they'll be added and removed depending on what I decide to watch)

I personally rp ONLY OCs, I don't mind if you rp a canon char:

Uta no Prince-sama

Charlotte

No.6

Noragami

Magi(REALLY wanna do this fandom with OCs)

I'll type it once just to make clear to any future rp partners; I ONLY rp androgynous characters. So, they will look more like girls than guys or will look young. I have no interest in making my characters look muscled and actual guys.

• I hate people who drop roleplays without giving me any notice because they don't like how it's going. Communication, people!

• Themes I generally like to Rp:

- music/arts

- neko × master

- ROMANCE(a MUST)

- non-human characters

- crossdressing males

- slice of life

- fantasy words

- DRAGONS (<3)

• I'm quite open to plots and such so feel free to suggest a pairing (things like human x something etc) and we can come up with some sort of plot/world/setting

• My roleplay posts are usually from around 3 lines to a paragraph(6 lines) or more, I will try to match the length and style of my roleplay partner's posts If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I don't bite most likely.. ^u^
But PLEASE be literate. I don't want to feel like I'm deciphering some sort of ancient extinct language

I do hope any weirdos like me do PM me if you want to rp~

(I can rp over instant messengers like Skype, LINE, Hangouts, Discord. Just message me in PMs)

Last edited by a moderator:
bumping it

open for more! if anyone has any suggestions, just shoot 'em in pms with me and we can cook up something good

Willing to do just about any sort of setting except post-apocalyptic or too sci-fi(ai, robots and shit. Spaceships and other races are cool)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I too in a lot of yaoi rps so I may be able to. Though I may not reply so much do to trying to get a job but I can as much as possible if you wish. Depending on the character you wish to use then I can choose which one I may use of mine. 

Reply if you're interested.

Bleach,Black Butler,Fushigi Yuugi (Fits two of your Desired Catgegories if we use Canon characters),Kingdom Hearts are my main things 

bump again.

Always open for roleplays! There doesn't have to be a single pairing in the roleplay as well. there can be love triangles and 3-person relationships and whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back