• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term writing friends! ( mostly originals, some fandoms! OCs )

Dichotomy

All your base are belong to us.
Roleplay Type(s)
y.png

Could I perhaps interest you in a RP?

About Myself:
)( I prefers PMs.
)( I write all kinds of characters for plot purposes, but my favorite 'pairings' tend to be m x f, with myself writing the male character(s).
)( I can plot with you or I can drag you (and your character(s)) kicking and screaming through my own plots.
)( Romance and angst are my meat and potatoes when it comes to writing muses. I don't really do well with slice-of-life fluff or strictly platonic stories.
)( I don't really care how much you write as long as I have something to respond to and you're having fun. I tend to lose interest if I think you aren't enjoying the RP; that being said, I think I write best with people who are really enthusiastic about their characters. This doesn't mean you have to create enormous mood boards or playlists; the occasional line of "that was fun to write/read!" or petting my ego will do. >3

Original Themes/Worlds/Interests:
-- Supernaturals, Hunters, and the struggles between them (usually set in modern or mildly futuristic).
-- High fantasy shenanigans. Tons of species, kingdoms, empires. DRAGONS.
-- Sci-fi shenanigans. Tons of species aliens, kingdoms, empires. SPACESHIPS.
-- Soulmates. Especially if we can make them suffer.

Fandoms:
OCs Only.
Harry Potter, Star Wars, Animorphs, Hunger Games, Pokemon.
(Full on HP plots for right now unless you have something specific you're super craving, still willing to look.)
Feel free to ask me about other fandoms. I might just not have thought of a particular one right now.

Cravings:
I'd really like to try my hand at writing a reverse harem, or maybe just two males opposite one female. A whole harem might be biting off more than I can chew writing-wise right now. >>; This would be more of a possible 'v' relationship I guess than truly poly; the guys don't love each other, hell, they probably hate each other. I just want to torture your character with the choice/attention. It'd be up to her if one of them gets 'chosen' or if she gets both. I am not specifically craving this anymore, but I'm leaving this here for now because I'm still willing to incorporate it into a RP if you would like.

Your plots. Give them to me.

please PM me if you are interested/have questions/just want to torture me with notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back