• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term Warrior Cats Rp Interest??? -- CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING

Bumbly_Bee

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁ᡣ𐭩𖹭. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OKAY! So I am taking a huge leap with this as I haven't really scene any active warrior cat roleplayers in like... ages. And I am feening hard for some warrior cats related content!
Would anyone be interested in a small group rp surrounding OC's? I'm not really into canon stuff and I haven't read warrior cats past The Last Hope and I don't intend to read anything further, but warrior cats was my absolutely childhood and I've recently sank way back down into that hyperfixation (I've never really stopped being a fan but I am actively trying to come back to the community, I post warrior cats related fan art on DA more than I pose my own original stuff so ya know, there's that.)

A little bit about me! I'm 24 and go by she/her, my name is Bee and I've been roleplaying since I was about 12-13 years old so I'd like to say I'm pretty experienced with it. I was an avid Feralfront user back when that site existed (RIP) and did a ton of warrior cats related stuff on there. I'm currently writing my own little OC story (it's not posted anywhere it's just for me) but have run into some serious writers block with it and wanted to get my creativity flowing again with other people! I have a part time job that I work Friday-Monday so i am less active on those days but I can respond about once a day on my work days and about 2-3 on my off days depending on how active the other people included are and if I'm not doing anything. My real life will always come first but I will always give a heads up when I am going to be busy or not able to reply.

So what exactly am I looking for?
I'm looking for about 2-3 other people (I get very overwhelmed if it's any more than that and I have not done a group rp in a long long time) who are all 18+ as I am not comfortable roleplaying with minors. Clan specifics and roles and things like that can be discussed in a different chat as well as general plot points, etc (we can make a discord server to keep everything organized)! Semi-active is prefered, you don't need to be posting everyday and if everyone is on the same activity level it will help prevent people from getting lost in the roleplay (been there waay too many times, it's not fun to get left behind.) I'm thinking that it would be best if each person is able to play a few different characters or at least be able to jump in and play side characters from time to time outside of the main characters (cats from other clans, housecats, etc.) Shorter responses are okay, but I'm ideally looking for 3-4 sentences or a small paragraph. No one liners unless it's absolutely necessary for the scene. This is ideally long term, but I know things happen. Romance between characters is fine as long as both people consent to it. Also killing off characters is fine AS LONG AS the person playing that character says it's okay. Minor gore and violence is expected. Respect others and their boundaries and all that good stuff!

I think that's everything! Feel free to ask me any questions. I figure characters, clans, and stuff like that can be discussed when we have everyone together.

***EDIT***
Roles available!
Leader - Open
Deputy - Open
Med Cat - Taken
Med Cat App - Open
Warriors- Always open
Apprentices - Always open
Queens/kits- Always open
Elders - Always open

First come first serve with the roles! Looks like everything will be taking place on a discord server. Still looking for 2-3 more people to join! DM with your discord so I can add you to the server if your interested!

Last edited:
Yippie! Do you have a discord? I can add you on there and we can start a server and start talking characters or potential plots while we wait for more people or we can Dm on here, whatever works! Or we can even just chat here in the thread while we wait :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back