• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term search (open, semi-lit to lit)

sorbet

c'est magnifique
INTRODUCTION
hi! this my second partner search thread so far, but the last one was pretty unorganized and i didn't really like it: so i'm starting fresh. for now, i'm searching for partners who are semi-lit (or lit) and are fans of drama, angst, romance, and a lot of other genres! i'm a fan and avid writer for the listed genres and much more, so i'm certain we can be compatible no matter what you prefer! i'm also open for fandoms, aus, wordbuilding, and any other type of creative-writing for a plot and setting!

if you're interested, feel free to send me a pm, or drop a reply below!

MY INFO
i'm a high school student from the us, and i'm female! i consider myself semi-lit, and i've been roleplaying since mid-2014! i've been writing creatively, like short stories and small prompts, since around 2010 (though they're not good at all, lmao) my interests and preferences for you are all listed below! if you don't meet one or two, that's alright! i'm sure we can work something out nonetheless.

PREFERENCES
these, again, aren't set in stone and are more of a basic guideline than anything!

1. something super important to me, before the roleplay even begins, is effort and creativity! if you have ideas, plots, and other stuff you think we should add, tell me! this also ties in with the following
  2. to me, communication is key to roleplaying! if you have an issue with plot direction, have an idea, or have a question, tell me! if you're planning to drop the roleplay, tell me that too! i'm all for open communication, and i love ooc talk too
  3. i, as a female, usually prefer playing feminine roles, though this isn't to say i can't play males! i love doubling, and i can play main character males. just ask! i'd be glad to switch up a character so we can roleplay! same goes for pairings. for the most part, though i will always suggest mxf romantic relationships before anything! for platonic relationships, anything goes!
  4. post length and grammar aren't really important to me. all i ask is that i can understand you, and that i have enough to reply to. quality over quantity is a great motto i like to use!
  5. i don't have many triggers and/or barriers, and therefore am open for many plots, pairings, fandoms, etc. just ask if you're unsure!
FANDOMS
shadowhunters/tmi
glee
the walking dead
grey's anatomy
hunger games
harry potter
divergent
svu/ncis (rarely)
friends
disney
percy jackson
warriors by erin hunter
youtube

GENRES
crime
thriller
post-apocalyptic
modern/slice of life
romance
horror
drama
etc

PROMPTS
- "i don't exist"
- "your dad doesn't like me, and he has guns."
- “write books. scribble poetry. tell stories. tell your stories. show the world just how loud you can be, and burn anyone who tries to tell you it’s not good enough.” (favorite!!)
- “forget the damn game! tell me the truth: did you love me?”
- character A and character B meet at an alcoholics anonymous meeting. character A has struggled with alcohol in the past, however character B is actually not an alcoholic at all and is attending the meetings in order to research the subject for a book. as they grow more attached, both at the meetings and outside of them, character A finds out that character B has been lying and relapses due to the pain of betrayal. character B, guilt-ridden, attempts to fix what they’ve done. *** (character a)
- soul mate AU wherein humans are divinely assigned soul mates via small cards, much like how a teacher might assign partners for a school project. However the cupids that slip the humans their cards sometimes have a nasty sense of humor. And, no, you’re not allowed to trade. **
- in werewolf society packs dominate the land from right beneath the noses of humans, fighting over and guarding territorial lines. character A and character B are wolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle a dispute. Despite how their families are appeased by this arrangement, character A and Character B continue their rivalry, treating each other as enemies all the way to the bedroom. **
- character A and character B have been rivals for as long as either of them can remember, however a drunken spat spurs on a new kind of challenge. who’s a better lover? ***
- character A and character B are both college students. character A has been crushing on character B, a fellow student in one of their night classes, since the term began. one night, character A asks character B out for drinks and character B accepts. After a drunken fling, character A wakes up the next morning next to character B. however, it quickly becomes apparent that character B is, in fact, a vampire. * (character a)
- character A is an empath with the ability to sense the emotions of others, but has never told another soul about said ability. character B is a troubled youth who sinks further and further into a silent depression hidden behind a mask of laughter and smiles. character A realizes that character B is putting on a farce. character A decides to befriend character B in order to help figure out what’s going on. * (character a)

PAIRINGS
rockstar x fan
best friend x ex
friend x friend
single parent x teacher
star x star (celeb)
highschool student x dropout
criminal x criminal
criminal x cop/lawyer
lawyer x client
angel x demon
demon x human