Long term rp?

Just_A_Pancake

Hello there dollfaces, I'm looking for a long term rp. It would be nice to have romance, maybe even go down to the second generation, and drama, as well as action. I don't have any really specific ideas at the moment, but we can brainstorm some stuff. :)

I don't know if you are still looking but I would be down with it....as long as you are okay with me still learning how to rp....

I'd be happy to do an RP with you if you're still looking ^_^

One idea I have involves aritificial humans and would be modern, but there would be one artificial human and one robot, with the intention of pitting them against each other in adaptability and survival so the debate of man vs. machine could be solved. The robot would learn that the scientists didn't care about him or his human counterpart, though, and destroy the labs like the last one, then run away with the test-tube human. Also sort of a survival RP, but your person would be someone on the outside that they end up meeting.

Super-powered schools are always a cool idea, or a dragon-riding academy. And here's a pic that could inspire an idea.

It could be about some sort of magic-user or super powered person in the modern world, who is raising up a golem in this pic.

index.php

This pic could also be about someone that's cursed or some such thing and will - under certain circumstances - become this demon-beast, so they keep having to struggle to fit into society and not be discovered.

index.php

Or this one.

index.php

Or I have an idea in a fantasy setting where a boy that's half elf/half faerie has had trouble throughout his life because his father was a king and his mother not the queen, as well as being a half breed, and after being put through rigorous soldier's training all his life finally ends up taking care of his sickly sister in some secluded place. I don't know how you would want your character to be brought into that. The one time I used that plot, the other person was a human slave he hired to help keep house and care for his sister. But maybe we could have them just go to a small, middle-of-nowhere type town, and your character could be there.

((I tend to be better at playing male characters. Whether you want to be a male or female is up to you. I don't mind either way, and each setting can be adjusted accordingly for either. I;m okay at playing female, too, if you'd like. Just more inspired with male characters for some reason lol Not sure why, since I'm a girl))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back