• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Long term Rp] [Pirate/Western/Medieval Fantasy/ Fandom] [Romance]

silliestbuckaroo

Out counting cows, because cows are pretty cute
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all, I hope you are doing well!! My name is Em, and I’m on a long term partner search today!! First things first, let me introduce myself with some information about me!

A little about myself:

-I’m 23

-I use she/her pronouns.

-I have 8+ years of experience roleplaying

-I’m literate to novella. Sometimes I write book chapters, it really depends on what's going on!! :)

-I adore OOC chatter!! :) I’m a very talkative, friendly person!! Love love to yap.

-I work full time. I may only be able to respond once a day sometimes. Or sometimes I need a break (usually just a day or two). But usually I’m able to reply at least once a day, at most 3+ times.

-I’m a big fan of romance, fantasy, and just doing creative roleplays that we can build off of

-My favorite color is pink!!

What I’m looking for roleplay wise:

Disclaimer: I’m looking for someone to play the male character for these roleplays. I would also like to do romance based plots

Also also, I love love love, gruff characters, that have a hard/tough exterior, but a softer interior. Just in case you have any of those characters for these plots

Pirate

-Your character, a pirate, takes over an enemy ship/ransacks a local territory only to discover that they took a woman prisoner. Your character takes her aboard your ship, she keeps to herself, and doesn’t reveal much. Your character discovers that she is a princess on the run with a fairly large bounty over her head from the king if she is safely returned. Your character tries to return her to her kingdom in order to get the bounty but comes across many challenges along the way, including others who try to capture her to have the bounty instead, and the challenge of letting her go after slowly falling in love with her

what could be added: My character reveals she was on the run in hopes to gather allies in order to prevent a war between her kingdom and neighboring kingdom. She tries to negotiate with your pirate character, and tells him if he gives her safe passage to a couple more places to gain allies, then she will let him take her back to the kingdom, and double the bounty.

-My character, an elven woman, is not from your pirates realm, and is desperately trying to get home. After months of trying different ways to persuade someone to give her safe passage to a far away island that holds the key to open a portal to lead her back home, she finally tricks your pirate character into giving her safe passage. Little does she know, she’s not the only person who accidentally got sent through the portal to this realm. And it wasn’t on accident…

Medieval Fantasy

-Elves were thought to be long gone after the took there final stand alongside the humans in order to rid the world of the dark forces that threatened to take over. No one knows exactly why, they just know they disappeared shortly after the war, never to be seen again. Then one day, an elf ventures out of there kingdom, which has been hidden for long under a magical barrier they put up. She wanders in hopes to find a companion that will help her on her journey to help rid the darkness once more.

Western

-A group of marauders has been going around from town to town burning towns to the ground, and taking everything the people have. Your characters town is nearly next on the list, and he aims to put an end to it all. While seeking for help on his quest to get rid of the band marauders, he receives a letter from a well recommend mercenary for hire, saying that they will help. Days later the mercenary arrives into town, and your character discovers it’s not the mercenary he thought it to be. Rather it is a beautiful young lady from down south. But he soon discovers she’s much more than that, she’s actually all the help his town needs.

Fandom Based

Looking for someone to play Wolverine/Logan Howlett, Doctor Strange/Stephen Strange, Obi Wan Kenobi, or NightCrawler/ Kurt Wagner !!

-I don’t have a particular plot idea for this one, so I would love to create something we’re both passionate about. Additionally, I’m willing to double up and play another character of your choosing from the MCU for you. Or another Star Wars character. Just let me know which character.
Code word for post: All for one, and one for all.

What I’m looking for in a rp partner:

-Must play the male character

-Must be 20+ and up in age

-Must be semi literate, literate, or novella. I’m looking for 3+ paragraphs for response

-Must be friendly. Must be willing to talk ooc in order to talk about plot, characters, ect. Must be willing to continue to talk about these things in order to keep the ball rolling per say

-Must be willing to do romance based plots

With all that being said, if you’ve made it this far. Thank you for reading through my entire post.

If you are interested please send me a well developed introduction of yourself, how many years of experience you have in rp, what the length of your replies are, the code word, and which plot you are interested in. I will not answer your message unless it has these details.

Thank you all, I look forward to hearing from you all soon!! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back