• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

murphsorbit

⭒ 𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔢! ⭒

⭒ i'm ᴍᴜʀᴘʜ, short for ᴍᴜʀᴘʜʏ!
⭒ my ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ are they/them
⭒ i'm 22
⭒ i've been roleplaying for close to ten years :,) but i'm new to rpnation
⭒ totally down for (and would prefer!) OOC conversations! i wanna get to know YOU silly (aka the person i've spent time talking to)
⭒ i prefer mxf pairings, but i'm down for mxm pairings too!
⭒ i can write as much or as little as you want. personally, i like to write about two or three paragraphs per response
⭒ i can reply multiple times a day! of course, im a student (epic bruh moment) and a servant to the working class, but you can expect to interact with me daily
⭒ i'm a really open and lax person!! just communicate with me and i'm ᴘᴏꜱɪᴛɪᴠᴇ we can talk and figure something out!
⭒ i would love to write oc/oc, but with some conversation i would consider oc/canon! we can double up if you want too :)

⭒ ℜ𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 ⭒

⭒ be 18+ ((i luv ya kiddos but some content i may stumble upon may not be age-appropriate for you))
⭒ third-person writing (preferred)
no transphobia, homophobia, racism, etc. just be your kind self!

⭒ 𝔓𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔰 ⭒

(𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵)

⭒ mafia/innocent
⭒ detective/civilian
⭒ underground boxer/runaway
⭒ famous!mma fighter/nonfamous partner
⭒ college
⭒ childhood friends to strangers
⭒ co-workers
⭒ apartment neighbors
⭒ gang/innocent
⭒ ill partner/healthy partner
⭒ friends to enemies to lovers (any order)
⭒ and more! if you don't like any of these examples, tell me your plots! just make sure they're angsty!!!!!!!!!

⭒ i'll talk to you soon!!!! ⭒

Users who are viewing this thread

Back