• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I.am.bean

I'm Bean, 17, male. I do a mix of long and shorter responses which depends on the situation. I might do one liners, usually in dialogue, or several paragraphs. I try and add as much detail as I find appropriate. I've been rping for almost 4 years and I like story heavy rps. I usually have LGBTQ characters and relationships in the rps I do. I only really do original stories. I like a variety of genres including paranormal, supernatural, modern fantasy, mythology, sci-fi, dystopian, post apocalyptic, space/aliens, romance, and I'm willing to try basically anything. I tend not to do ones set in the past such as midevil settings or set in a normal modern setting. I roleplay mostly on face book messager. I can be contacted through here or my discord which is: I.am.bean#2473.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back