• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term RP partner

Ok so this is my first post so i hope i do not mess it up too much.
Looking for a long term rp partner ! I play straight females mostly but i can play multiple characters to make an interesting story! Which include a male if we want two main females (if any other females wanna roleplay i am just putting it out i am open to try my hand at a male pairing. Give and take. However i cannot promise it will be good but i will do my best. I like discussing rp's even during an rp in a separate section just to throw around ideas while having fun. (If that is not okay just tell me i am cool with it). I love a good romance mostly but i don't like it to be the main part to a roleplay to keep it fun. Depending on the person i might also try a darker rp but not too dark. It is a more realistic real world dark where there is bad and good things to keep things interesting. I have some ideas to get a rp started but i would love to hear your input.
I am not the best at roleplay i admit but i am looking to get better so if i am too short of a reply or i mess something up PLEASE don't hesitate to tell me. I am fine with constructive criticism.
I feel like i am babbling a little too much now. I just don't really know what to write when it comes to these things. At least it gives you an idea to the type of person you might be rp-ing with haha. i promise i am not like this in an rp.

Hey, if you’re still looking I’d be open to rp with and have a few plot ideas that can be discussed

If you're still looking, I'd love to give it a try. Would you like to double or even triple? We can make it so you play all the main females, and I play all the main males.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back