• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term RP Partner Search!

LemonB0y

Hello! I'm currently looking for a long-term RP partner to write with.

My Writing: I can really do any genre. Fantasy, cyberpunk / futuristic (especially that one lol), modern, apocalypse, etc. The only one I can't do is horror since I'm not especially good at it. I write semi-lit to lit, around 2-3 paragraphs but I can totally go longer or shorter if you wish. I'm fine with romance but I'm also not the best at it lol. Oh, and I'd love to do some fandom stuff too if you wish. If you wanna know which fandoms I'm in, just read the doc below. I'm usually more of a character writer. I'm a big fan of creating character arcs where they grow and evolve throughout the story and i also adore creating big story arcs. I'm not great at action honestly but I can totally do it if you wish. If you wanna use an OC in a fandom RP, go right ahead! I don't have any triggers really outside of illegal content (pdf-ilia, inc_st, r_pe, etc.). If you can make sure to write darker subjects respectfully, I'll trust you with that. I can have some slight issues with dialogue sometimes but I'm trying to improve that. Aside from that, i think that about explains it.

What I'm Looking For: I'd prefer someone who can write semi-lit to lit. You don't need to go overboard and write several pages worth of content of course but a little detail would be appreciated! If you have any triggers, please let me know before hand. I really don't want to accidentally make you uncomfortable. I'd love to talk with you OoC as I'm always happy to make new friends. Also, smut and NSFW like that is not something I'm looking for and I'd really prefer if we kept that out of the roleplays. If we're doing a fandom RP, I'd prefer if you could also play CC's (canon characters) as well as OC's but, that isn't required at all and is just more of a preference thing. Lastly, outside of writing, please be respectful. If you're respectful to me, I will gladly be respectful towards you.

PS: If I don't respond to you immediately, don't take it personally. I'm usually busy during the day in my time zone (CEST), but once i get back, I'll try to respond as soon as possible and if I'm not feeling particularly well creatively, I'll try to let you know! Also, you can either reply to this thread or PM me, I won't mind it either which way. That's all. See ya!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Attachments

• My Fandoms.pdf
    23.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back