• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term rp partner search (OCxOC)

cielemele

PIJEMY
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Ciele, Mal or Madel (whatever you want to call me) and I'm looking for a long term rp parnters!
(There's an identical thread in off-site search as well since I mainly use discord)

First, a little about myself:
  • I'm 23 years old
  • I'm from Poland, Central European Standard Time
  • I rp in 3rd person past tense
  • When it comes to my response lenght, I do my best to match my partner's but sometimes I do more than that
  • Pairings? Mainly MxM and when it comes to MxF I prefer do play the female
  • I don't do canon, I always feel like I don't do the characters justice
  • I'm not really ghost friendly
  • OOC friendly!
  • I use artbreeder or realistic face claims
  • If the rp server is quiet for more than 14 days, without a heads up or anything, I'll consider the rp dead

What I look for in my rp partners?
  • Be 18+
  • Also write in 3rd person past tense
  • No anime face claims or from picrew. I know it's fun, but it's hard to imagine the faces and the story with unrealistic details
  • Be ready to brain storm

Now, about the plots, pairings and stuff!

Character A is a firefighter, while character B is a police officer. A series of arson happen in the town both characters live in, and character B is determined to catch the arsonist. On one of the scenes, A and B strike up a deal to try and catch the arsonist together. A provides incident reports, while B everything they have come up with so far. Though, the road to catching the criminal is longer and far more dangerous and complicated than they expected.
-Romance
- Action
- Drama
- Slice of life
-Modern times

Character A is an ex-military turned vigilante, targeting people that had anything to do with their family murder. Character B is a detective/police officer, tasked with stopping A and bringing them to justice. Though, fate had other plans and made their paths cross and join forces when they both stumble across shared target. B decides to work with A since there's no red tape stopping them, and A decides to work with B since they have access to needed files. (A little bit like Punisher, if not a lot.)
- Romance
- Action
- Modern Times

Both character A and B are firefighters. While, A is a probationary firefighter, B's been on the job for quite a few years now. They don't start off on good terms (maybe due to past or something else) each call and intervention brings them close. It's mostly a blank page idea, but I'm a sucker of these.
- Romance
- Drama
- Modern Times

This is a rough idea, but I also have been craving something based on Assassin's Creed. I've played almost all the games, and wanted to try something out where A is an assassin, while B is a templar.
- Enemies to friend, or lovers to enemies to lovers again
- Can be modern or take place in the past

It has two options, depends which pairing we want to go with;
1) FxM (I would be the female) - The year's 1914, with war just around the corner. Character A, a noble who's been chased away from their home, struggles to make the ends meet after running away to the nearest city. Their home has been invaded, where their parents have been either lost or are hiding away somewhere as well, while their siblings, God knows where, lead their own lives, either miserable or away from the atrocities of war. That's when character A meets character B, someone from their past when life was good, who is willing to help them and navigate their lives through the war.
2) MxM - Once again, the year is 1914 where our characters are trying to keep their little romance a secret, not wanting a scandal to break out. It can be noble x soldier, noble x blacksmith, or even noble x noble. They also try to figure out life during war, something like in idea 1) but accomodated for MxM
- Romance
- Drama
- Historical

Feel free to share your own ideas if you think we're compatible! I'm pretty much open to anything!

There'll be more to come, for sure, but that's all for now!
If you're interested, shoot me a DM or add me on discord ciele_mele

Users who are viewing this thread

Back