• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term RP par

Hi! My name is Kim! It is nice to meet you! I am currently looking for a long term rp partner! I would love to discuss stories to create a new and interesting rp! I have a bad habit of creating stories in my head quite a lot so something i have more ideas in my head than i can handle but i am more interested in the ideas you might have! I play straight female roles but i can also play multiple characters for the story! So do not be afraid to ask if i would like to make more characters for the story or try something new. I personally love supernatural or fantasy romance. It is the most common genres for me at the moment but i am open to try most things so do not be afraid to suggest something new!
Pm me if you are interested! I look forward to any rp/rps in the future! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back