• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term/Perm Queer Literate RP Partners! [FANDOMS INCLUDED!]

PeachiePIt

The worst enemy of Creativity is self-doubt
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• :bishiesparklesl: PEACHIE/DUCKY πŸ‘ ANY PRONOUNS πŸ‘ 23 πŸ‘ EST:bishiesparklesl:

Pink Baking GIF by averyota

Hihi! You can call me Peachie or Ducky! I'm an Asian American, queer, disabled artist who has a love for roleplay! A bit about me, I am Agender and use any pronouns, I am a Polyamarous Lesbian and I am engaged! I currently draw for a living and I'm going to school for Finance! I currently live in the US and my timezone is EST! I am also 20+! I have so many fandoms I'm interested in as well as various other ideas! if you have any specific requests for rp and I seem interesting enough, lmk! ALSO!! THIS POST IS NOT FULLY COMPLETE! I am still adding to my lists and I will organize scenarios and tropes!
    Edit 1: Added some more stuff to fandoms!

Green Tea Art GIF by averyota

Last edited:
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig bump!!! I stg I might just start posting lines from the Bee Movie or Shrek instead of saying bump lmao /hj

Hai there! I'd love to do a MHA rp with you!! In fine with doing any ship you'd like to do, and I'm pretty good with playing most characters! (my heart craves any LOV characters please πŸ™πŸ™)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back