• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term partners!

Beautysoul

Quirky
Hey everyone! My name is beauty for short!

I’m new here but not with role-playing ! Which it’s been like 8 years since I’ve started that almost a decade long going back and fourth doing this fun activity.

Since I’m new on here ,I’ll be trying to find active role-players since I’ve been the active type even when people ghost me to the moon .

I like to write multiple paragraphs depending on what’s going on and like to match my partners length .

i love being detailed down to the nitty gritty in my rp’s you don’t have to be like me but it would be nice if you put in some detail to keep me thinking .

I don’t approve of ghosting ,unless you try and at least tell me ahead of time or when you won’t be active anymore .

But I prefer someone who’s active I know life can be busy But more then one reply a day would be great! Or even back to back replying is even better!

I’m looking for long term partners , which means not just one long rp, I’d love to get a few out of my partners if me match together and maybe be friends during the long term partnership .

For my writing , I usually play mxf. But don’t be scared to ask for fxf or mxm . I never shame and I don’t get much of them combos but if you are one of those don’t be shy to ask me the worst I could say is no which is RARELY 😊

I LOVE fantasy, dystopian ,realistic fantasy, medieval fantasy, fandoms (depending on which ones there are ,which you can ask me about if you want to do a fandom!) vampires x human or x human anything! Just ask! ❤ I’m always down for more just wanted to keep that brief!

I don’t like being pickey with who I want to rp with ,but don’t one line a message to me with zero enthusiasm I want to know your ideas! And what you are looking for !

So if you came this far in reading my thread ,thank you it means a lot! hopefully I’m someone you’re looking for and should message me ! 😆

5E6410B0-6101-43CD-A424-E25AFA98BBFA.gif

Hi there! I saw that you’re into fantasy and stuff and that’s right up my alley!! My only question is would you be willing to play a male in a MxF? If not that’s totally cool and I understand! I’ve just been looking for an rp partner and you seem really chill!

Hi there! I saw that you’re into fantasy and stuff and that’s right up my alley!! My only question is would you be willing to play a male in a MxF? If not that’s totally cool and I understand! I’ve just been looking for an rp partner and you seem really chill!
Yea I don’t mind playing male characters ! So if you have any ideas or plots in mind pm me! We can talk! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back