• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term partner search! mxm only

Midnights

Hi there! I'm looking for some roleplay partners (:

A bit about me:
-rather active, responses everyday, sometimes a few times a day, on bad days once every three days and i'll let you know in an advance!
-replays from 300 up to 1000+ words, I'd like the same from my partner,
-invested in worldbuilding!
-20 years old,
-love ooc, but I am a bit shy at the start, forgive me for it!
-fine with ghosting, though I usually don't do this myself,

Plots:
1. Prince who lived in a hiding since the moment they were born, in a nation full of dangers and wars, both civil and with other kingdoms. No one ever remembers about his existance, until he reappears one day, searching for power and wealth x a guard of questionable morals who is loyal to those who can pay the most. I'm fine with either role, fantasy or not. I don't mind you changing some backgrounds or personality traits that are listed here if you're roleplaying that character!

2. Stalker obsessed with old friend/acquaintance x the old friend/acquaintance. I want a completely opposite personalities here!

3. Apocalypse roleplay! Zombie or other virus, apocalypse survivor x apocalypse survivor.

4. Princes of enemy kingdoms secretly becoming lovers!

I only roleplay in PMs

Hihi! Not sure if you still use this site but I'd love to do Plot 2 or 4!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back