• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term Partner Search [CLOSED]

Precarious Oblivion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Why hello everyone!

I’ve primarily been lurking on the site, reaching out to a few brave souls who posted their ads. Now I decided to open my own little thread to see if there are any like-minded peeps out there.

This post might be a bit long for most people, so check out the TLDR if you’re just looking to skim compatibility.

TLDR: I’m looking for a fairly active long-term fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi rp partner who’s proactive, literate, likes to world-build and is 21+.

About me:
  • I've been rping well over 10 years at this point.
  • I’m on UK time-zone, though I do work remotely, so my time is fairly flexible (depending on how busy the work day gets).
  • I prefer partners in the 25-40 age range. While I am flexible on this, I draw a hard line at minors.
  • I don’t care about your gender, and I don’t mind LGBT themes, but I do have a personal preference for mxf pairings for my main characters. I have a slight preference for playing male characters, though I’m happy to play either.
  • I’m literate to advanced literate. I can also do novella, under the right circumstances.
  • I only play OCxOC.
  • I'm looking for some action, adventure, political intrigue or horror. Or a mix!
  • Fantasy (high and low) is my first love, but I enjoy dystopian and sci-fi as well. Not a fan of SOL or very realistic settings.
  • Romance. I love romance, just not as the sole focus. I’m always up for a good enemies to lovers slowburn. Please just don’t hit me with love-at-first-sight romance kinda plots.
  • I'm not looking to do fandoms. However, I don't mind using existing media as inspiration.

What I’m looking for:
  • Someone proactive. I want you to have ideas, twists and contribute to the plot. I’m not looking for a passive player who merely responds to events. I love to bounce things off my partner, both ic and ooc.
  • Someone long-term and active. I usually like to put a lot of effort into world-building, characters and plots, so I’d like a partner who feels the same way. I’d prefer posts every other day at a minimum. Yes, I know at times things get busy - no problem. Let me know, give me an estimate, we can reconvene then. But if on average you can’t do this, then we’ll probably not work. I tend to lose interest/enthusiasm if I get one post a week.
  • Someone who likes to do the ooc thing. Discord server, playlist, pictures, ideas, cooperative plotting. Yes, please share with me how you think we could best traumatise our characters! :D
  • Someone literate and flexible on post length. Be able to utilise proper grammar, spelling and capitalisation. I’m not going to be a grammar-nazi, but if u type like dis I shall vanish. I don’t do one-liners but I also don’t want a novella just for me to have one line of actionable content. It’s an rp, not a novel. Write all you like for setting a scene, but when it comes to action and dialogue, remember pace.

I shall edit this with some plot ideas as they come to me. In the meantime, feel free to reach out with some of your own if you think we'd be a good match! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back