• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term partner search! [Closed]

Crystalline73

that wasn't very cash money of you

"It's embarrassingly plain how inadequate language is."
- Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See.

Hello everyone and welcome to my search thread! Currently I'm looking for some more long-term, detailed partners that also have the potential to become online friends. Primarily I enjoy role-playing as a form of escapism, which is undoubtedly the case for most of the individuals on this site, but recently I've been craving some more OOC discussions, world-building, and just general communication. I haven't included any actual plots but can provide some depending on what interests you. However, before I get into the actual tropes, fandoms, and pairings here are a few disclaimers about my preferences and personal style:

For my main character I'm only interested in role-playing female characters with a strong preference for MxF romance, occasionally I will do FxF but it depends on the plot and your character. For all other background or secondary characters they are completely acceptable as whatever gender or sexuality suits the current needs of the role-play! I would also love role-playing with a GM/DM, as playing an established character in somebody else's story has always interested me. That being said, it isn't a necessity and I would also be content with a casual 1x1. Other than that, my post length varies between partners but a solid estimate would range between 3-10 paragraphs. For fandom role-plays I do CanonxCanon, CanonxOC, and OCxOC. I also vastly prefer PMs over threads and don't use discord, sorry!!

Anyway, now that I've rambled on about myself for a good paragraph or so. Shall we begin?

* = represents interest in a pairing with the maximum being five.
Italics = symbolises the role I'd be interested in playing.

Underlined = means that this is a trope/fandom that I'm particularly fond of.

Soulmates; love triangles; reverse harems; arranged marriages; slow burners; oblivious love interests; best friends to lovers; murder mysteries; serial killers; apocalyptic scenarios; zombies; plagues; medieval settings; the samurai era; the regency era (pride & prejudice); princesses/princes; dragons and their riders; valiant quests of magical importance; high fantasy (d&d themes).
Naruto; Ouran Host Club; Vampire Knight; BNHA/MHA; Harry Potter; Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit; Underworld; the Marvel Universe; Warrior Cats.
Serial killer x their obsession****
Yandere student x their obsession (high school setting)*****
Supernatural creature x human
Supernatural creature x hunter
Princess x knight/samurai***
Princess x prince (arranged marriage)
Best friend x oblivious love interest (high school/college setting)
Dragon rider x dragon rider****
Vampire x human****
Werewolf x human****
Werewolf x werewolf (arranged marriage)****

That's everything for now, please PM me if you're interested. Again, this is quite a simple role-play search and actual role-play prompts/plots can be provided once we've discussed some shared tropes/pairings/etc. Role-play samples can also be provided upon asking, though I'd expect the same in return. Thank you for your attention and have a lovely day~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back