• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy long term partner(s)!

coolbeans

harvey
this is going to be very vague, but that is only because I want to discuss further in PMs.

I will follow along any plot as Lon as it is spoken enough between the two of us to grow an understanding of it. there does not have to be an extreme amount of detail, just enough to get the point across.

as far as characters, my mains are typically males attracted to males, but any other outside character can be anything else. I am supportive of whoever and whatever you choose to be as long adult is not causing harm.

if you are interested, leave a reply below of you saying so, or you could just leave me a PM yourself.

(:

I'm not a fan of vageness, but you seem willing to work things out in private. Sure, let's try something out.
I'm craving some medieval fantasy, and I have a demon trap/boy in the works.
You say you are into MxM, but do trappy boys work? If they do, hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back