• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

long term partner needed!

sp00kygh0st

probably a ghost
hello everybody! I'm new to this site, but in no way am I new to roleplaying! I've had a pretty interesting plot in mind for a few days now, and finally gained the courage to advertise it. It does contain some mature content (gore, drugs, etc.) (No sexual content though because it is against site rules.) so please be okay with that before you respond! :) I'm a very quick responder, but I do have a little bit of... issues, so to speak, so there will be days where I really just don't feel like talking to anybody. I would appreciate someone who can respond fairly quickly, or shoot me a warning if they're going to be gone for awhile I can write anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, and I don't have a problem with one-liners as long as they're not frequent, or if they have to do with direct dialogue. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, or feel free to comment here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back