• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long-term fxm partner search (fandoms, slice of life, etc.)

amberskies

delicate
hi there ! i'm looking to start some new long-term roleplays as i'm currently quarantined all alone and on the verge of going crazy haha. here are a few basic things to keep in mind (ig you could call them rules). i'm going to try and keep this short so you don't have to read a ton, just kinda providing the essentials

rules
- no one liners please ! i write a paragraph or two per character so i'm not super descriptive. (300 ish words each)
- i prefer playing females but i don't mind doubling up. if we do double up, i like to make my own crush (unless we're doing oc x canon)
- please be 17+ !
- romance and fluff is a necessity for me
- i only use realistic face claims (no drawings/anime pls)
- i rp in 3rd person (:
- responses every day or everyday are fine with me (i prefer frequent responses otherwise i may lose interest im sorryy)

fandoms (+ my crush) and some ideas
- maze runner (thomas)
- bad girl x jock
- zombie apocalypse
- harry potter (oc, cedric or draco)
- stranger things (billy)
- historic rp
- pirates
- slice of life
- cod advanced warfare (gideon)
- kpop au

pm me with an idea you'd like to do, it doesn't have to be from the list just feel free to suggest and i'll let you know if i'm down. looking forward to any rps!

*if i delete your reply its just cause i wanna keep the post clean, nothing personal!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back